We are HeavenHR. Collaborating with more than 1,500 customers, we create digital solutions together that make working life easier. With our successful products - focusing on HR management, recruiting, and payroll - we take care of the most important tasks in HR, allowing HR professionals to focus on what’s important: their employees.Together with you, we want to drive digitization in the German SME sector and relieve even more companies of tedious organizational work.
We have an exciting opportunity at HeavenHR to join us as a Senior Product Manager - SaaS - HR f/m/x. This is a remote job.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced product manager to join our team and lead the development of our SaaS HR platform.
You will play a crucial role in our team and are responsible for supporting the development and successful delivery of our new product. You will be working with cross-functional teams, such as engineering, design, and operations to define and deliver on the roadmap.
You will be expected to:
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and opportunities for new products and features
- Collaborate with engineering and design to define and prioritize features and ensure that they are delivered on time
- Develop and manage the product roadmap and release schedule
- Set and track key metrics to measure the success of the product
- Manage the product budget and resources
Our ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the HR or SaaS space
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills as well as experience with project management and the ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of HR processes and technologies and previous experience with software development and product management
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a remote environment
- Experience working with SaaS products and an understanding of the subscription business model
- Fluent English language skills, ideally also fluent German skills
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please provide us with your resume via the link provided. We’ll be in touch if we think that you’re a good fit. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Paula via e-mail or LinkedIn.