Senior Python Developer (Serverless) - Mortgage Lender Company
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a top American mortgage lender with over 4 million lifetime customers
Occupy a unique position in the market, responsible for providing strategic guidance, designs, and solution patterns to team members. Serve as a driver and collaborator throughout development life cycle, partnering with business analysts and customers to review and optimize requirements; and, working with developers to review and validate key functionality and integration. Responsible for ensuring feasibility of design and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Capable of owning technical design for projects of moderate complexity, and understands the tradeoffs in creating good software
- Understand the capabilities and limitation of existing software and demonstrate a preference to extend, re-use and integrate with them effectively while also improving them
- Make reasonable design tradeoffs between short term results and building for the long term
- Understand and actively participate in team's scrum activities and rituals as well as help others to understand and embrace them
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to more junior engineers
What will help you succeed
- Extensive experience working with Python and modern web frameworks (e.g. Fast API, Flask, Django)
- Experience with queueing systems (Celery, SQS, Pub/Sub, etc)
- Strong Experience with REST APIs
- Strong Experience Writing Unit Tests
- Experience with Event Driven Systems & Microservices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Serverless
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation & CDK)
- Knowledge of Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Knowledge of DevOps Practices (CI/CD, Automated Pipelines)