Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a company founded in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood, one of the world's pre-eminent blockchain infrastructure research and engineering companies. They are a fully decentralized remote working organisation committed to the highest principles of academic rigour and evidence-based software development. The company builds high-assurance blockchain infrastructure solutions for public, private sector and government clients. It is also the driving force behind the decentralized and smart contract platform.
Occupy a unique position in the market, our team is developing a Rust-based blockchain application that will enable interoperability. Our code base is open source, because Client believes in transparency, security and peer review. Some of our implementations are based on academic research, so if you are keen on implementing formal requirements, you will be able to participate in those.
- Review specifications produced by architects and formal methods specialists;
- Contribute to the design of algorithms;
- Write clean, straightforward, efficient code that satisfies previously agreed acceptance criteria and specifications;
- Fix bugs in your own code and in legacy code from others;
- Be available for emergency fixing of severity 1 issues on deployed products;
- Integrate software components and third-party libraries;
- Verify and deploy programs and systems;
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software;
- Write documentation for the code;
- Write technical user manuals.
Why do we need your skills?
- A minimum of 3 years development experience (professional or otherwise) in Rust;
- 5+ years Software development experience;
- Experience working with Git and Git workflow;
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming paradigms;
- Domain knowledge on low-level network communications protocol;
- Knowledge of distributed systems.