Spokeo is a people search engine and identity platform that enlightens and empowers our customers. With nearly 15 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will design impactful user interfaces that make data more beautiful and easier to understand. You will design graphics and user interfaces based on user research, and you will help develop product experiences that solve customer needs. You will work closely with other Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to tell beautiful stories about data.
What You’ll Do - This includes an estimate of where time will be spent. This is subject to change:
- 20% Create innovative, performant, and compelling graphic elements balancing beautiful aesthetics with clear functionality
- 20% Help formalize and establish our design system and facilitate its adoption and evolution
- 15% Define interaction models, user flows, and concepts and integrate the Spokeo brand and visual identity into product features
- 15% Contribute to all phases of product development by handcrafting experiences, designing visual elements, and creating assets
- 15% Create a wide range of deliverables, from high-fidelity UI elements to written processes and documentation
- 15% Incorporate data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. Spokeo is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of one’s employment visa at this time.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a UI designer
- Experience creating and evolving an existing design system
- An extensive online portfolio of design work showcasing your role in creating delightful and well-crafted experiences with a solid understanding of design systems.
- Proficient in modern creative tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc
- Strong sense of design principles, hierarchy, typography, layout, and conceptual skills
- Have experience creating design systems, product guidelines, and brand guidelines
- Enjoy delivering pixel-perfect user interfaces and components, including iconography sets, with an eye towards modularity and flexibility.
- Prioritize positive customer experiences above your design vision
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, design leadership, and presentation and storytelling skills
Named Best Company for 2023 by Comparably in Perks & Benefits, Happiness, Compensation, and Work-Life Balance.
Spokeo offers a bonus program, equity plans, and 401K matching for qualified roles. Twice a year, we do discretionary, merit-based salary increases. Additional benefits include 100% coverage for medical/dental/vision for all employees and unlimited PTO.
Spokeo extends written offers to candidates who successfully complete their selection process. Spokeo’s offers include a base salary, participation in a company bonus program, stock options, and comprehensive benefits. A final offer will depend on several factors, including, but not limited to, marketplace competition, job leveling, the candidate’s experience, skills, etc.
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully executed agreement on file, and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.