Included Health is seeking a social media and owned content specialist with a passion for integrated communications (PESO). Ideal candidate is an in-house social media expert with experience working on cross-functional teams or with experience running social as their primary work at a PR/full-service agency. This individual will report directly into a Senior Corporate Communications Content leader, with strong dotted lines to Corporate Marketing, Employer Brand and Consumer Marketing. B2B experience required; D2C experience ideal. Ability to create multimedia content in partnership with Creative Marketing is a plus.
- Drive creative social programming that enriches and amplifies all MarComm activities
- Lead development and implementation of Corporate social media calendar
- Inform integrated corp. comms/marketing strategy
- Monitor all channels and key SMEs
- Leverage social media as a reporter/media engagement tool
- Constantly identify ways to increase Included Health’s following, engagement, etc.
- In partnership with Corp. Comms, elevate SME thought leadership platforms through social media
- Conduct quarterly competitor analysis
- Strong writer with a true knack at distilling complex healthcare concepts into 280, 500 and 3,000 characters
- Partner with creative services to develop engaging visuals to accompany compelling content and copy
- Oversee community management, including customer response protocol
- Oversee metrics and reporting process
- 5-7 years of experience in content and social media, preferably with agency experience
- Experience within the healthcare and digital health industry
- Experience building and executing social media campaigns and working with executives
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills; experience working collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders in a fast-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail; excellent organization and time management skills
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.