Who we are
One Model is experiencing fast growth as a leading vendor in the growing people analytics space and we are seeking strong Software Engineers to further expand our software development teams.
With customers and staff around the world, One Model is a complete people analytics solution, with a cloud hosted data warehousing platform and data visualisation app enabling companies to unlock the value of their HR data and use it to drive decision making.
Storytelling with Data Team
Data driven decision making has become a key attribute defining the most successful modern companies and in this team you will play a key role in extending our already formidable end-user experience for Storyboards, Data Exploration, and Data Journalism.
What you’ll work on
- Expand product’s capabilities through designing and developing new features and enhancing existing functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and implement long-term fixes to bugs and other software issues
- Continue to learn and grow as a software engineer
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product management, QA, platform) as part of our software development process
- You are a full stack developer who enjoys writing both client and server side code
- Analytical mind: You love solving large scale problems to help businesses thrive!
- You have a growth-mindset: Startups move fast and need people that are constantly curious
- At least 2 years commercial experience as a Software Engineer or Developer
- Commercial experience with C# and .NET
- Experience with React (or Angular)
- Strong problem-solving skills with an aptitude to take on any task and run with it to completion
Nice to haves
- Degree or certification in software engineering, computer science or related field
- Experience with the latest versions of .NET, containerisation/Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud computing (e.g. AWS or Azure)
- Familiarity with data warehousing
We support you as an individual by
- Fostering a friendly, inclusive, respectful workplace culture
- Offering 10% time: A reserved day in each sprint where you can work on your own learning, development and team knowledge sharing
- Supporting flexible work options such as remote work and flexible start-finish times
- Coaching and development through our "Growing Together" conversations
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Professional mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
Base Salary Range