THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORKING WITH GOVERNMENT/SENSITIVE DATA THAT REQUIRES US PERSON STATUS. ONLY US PERSONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
About the Role
If working in a variety of technologies and on a variety of projects is something that excites you, then Collinear Group is a good home. Our clients are all different in their needs and where they are in the software development lifecycle. Some have an idea but not a single line of code; some have a mid-flight project that requires new features; others have a mature product requiring modernization.
Who You Are
You are a hands-on implementor, able to leverage architecture and design patterns to solve complex problems while ensuring seamless integration and deployment of applications across various environments. You are trusted to set technical direction for projects and the company and to mentor less-experienced team members. You are technology agnostic and able to apply the correct technology stack to meet the challenge at hand.
Who We Are
From strategic to tactical, Collinear Group offers a wide range of consulting and professional services. We bring intelligence and technology to challenges unique to highly regulated industries, helping engineers, manufacturers, and operators reach new heights. Our vision is simple — a seamless aerospace industry that delivers the right information at the right time.
What Youʼll Need
- 6+ years of experience including a combination of the following skillsets:
- ImageDeep knowledge of designing and building scalable cloud solutions to support a variety of application and data architectures
- Experience with command line systems administration, automation, and orchestration toolsets, such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experienced in a variety of cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experienced in Agile environments and be able to assist in backlog refinement and able to advise on project schedule and feature level-of-effort
- Experience with build and operations automation in a microservice architecture Experience working in enterprise environments on solutions that serve 1000+ users
Nice to Have
- Background in aerospace or experience developing in regulated environment Knowledge of Gitlab build systems
- Knowledge of NoSQL, graph and other non-schema-based data solutions
Join a highly-talented community of like-minded peers practiced at accomplishing big goals. Work on high-impact projects to transform aerospace while developing new skills, insights, connections, and experience.
For this position, Collinear offers a salary range of $140,000 to $163,000 (dependent on experience and location) with bonus and profit sharing programs, health insurance, HSA contributions, a 401(k) program with company contributions, nine paid holidays, 15 days of PTO accrued per year, non-prescribed amount of sick leave, flexible schedules and remote working capabilities, and multiple company-sponsored employee events - all in support of creating an employee-focused company.