Assetnote is the world's leading Attack Surface Management provider with a mission to create a modern, innovative cyber security company that provides security teams with unparalleled insight into their attack surface, allowing them to optimise their defence against ever-evolving modern security threats.
As pioneers and leaders in Attack Surface Management our products are trusted by companies all around the world, from innovative startups to Fortune 50 companies. Every day we are monitoring millions of assets for security exposures to help protect our customers from compromise.
We are looking for a Support Manager to join Assetnote and oversee and manage our customer support processes and enable our customers to maximise the value of our products. This will include triaging and tracking support requests across our official support channels, prioritising support tickets as per our metrics and interfacing directly with customer stakeholders and internal teams to deliver successful outcomes for customers.
Assetnote highly values customer relationships and we are looking for an individual who can prioritise issues from customers and route them to the correct internal teams, while keeping customers aware of our progress. We are looking for someone with a customer support background that has experience with interacting with large enterprise customers.
Assetnote is a remote-first company. This position is remote with a preference for candidates located in Australia, however, we will consider strong applicants located outside of Australia. This role may require occasional work outside of Australian business hours.
Day to day responsibilities at Assetnote will include:
- Triaging and assigning a priority to customer support tickets received within our official support channels and direct customer communication.
- Routing the customer support requests to the appropriate internal teams detailed explanations of the enquiry, priority, and customer context.
- Overseeing the progress of all pending customer support tickets and interfacing with customer stakeholders on the current status of pending tickets.
- Tracking the progress of pending customer items against key metrics and SLAs.
- Analysing and presenting on the support workloads on a quarterly basis to understand patterns and identify opportunities for optimisation.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience managing and administering customer support processes for a technical software business
- Experience working with stakeholders in large enterprises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organisation and time management skills and the ability to work towards SLA targets.
- A focus on optimisation and continuous improvement
- The ability to thrive in a structured and fast paced startup environment while also working independently
- Experience using Zendesk Support
- Prior experience working in cybersecurity and/or SaaS
- Experience with software engineering
- Competitive salary
- Flexible remote working arrangements and leave options (including paid parental leave)
- Support for relevant training and career development
- Regular company off-sites and events
- Generous allowance for building your workstation