A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately-owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a high-volume requisition load, building candidate, and hiring manager relationships, and ensuring stellar service for candidates. TA Specialist perform a variety of functional tasks, with a commitment to operations; pivoting to where the immediate hiring need lies. The Talent Acquisition Specialist role focuses on hiring Caregivers/CNAs roles. Our preferred hire should have experience interviewing and attracting candidates ideally through using various sources, like resume databases, hiring events, and employee referrals.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR/People Services teams to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension, and communication around onboarding.
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, Internet job boards, and other avenues as seen fit.
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; contact references to determine a candidate's viability to support our business needs.
- Foster relationships with hiring managers; providing insight into recruitment roadblocks Such as: compensation, skills/attributes, and sourcing tactics.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing Dungarvin.
- Innovative, collaborative environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Opportunities for internal growth & career advancement
- Remote Position within the State of Minnesota
- 401(k) plan available with Match
- Top technology- ATS, HRIS, LMS, AI
- Company provided hardware and Cell-phone Stipend
- PTO which increases with tenure
- Domestic partners eligible for Dental
- Verizon Wireless & Dell discounts
- Pet Insurance
- FREE Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision (Domestic partners eligible for Dental).
- PayActiv – Access 50% of your wages before pay day
- Referral Bonus Program
- Must have a minimum of one year of focused high-volume recruiting experience coupled with a Bachelor’s degree OR a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED coupled with two years of high-volume recruiting experience.
- Honest, resilient, positive, and a "refuse to lose" attitude are must-haves in this job.
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, and hiring hourly workforces (Retail, Manufacturing, hospitality, etc.)
- Experience working with job boards and portals such as: Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Careerbuilder, Linkedin, Etc.
- Must be currently living in the time zone where you are working (or one time zone away if remote). Looking for canidates in MST and PST ONLY
- ATS experience required with preference to SmartRecruiter.
GOT THESE? EVEN BETTER:
- Social Service / Healthcare Recruiting experience
- Agency staffing experience a plus
Dungarvin is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. At Dungarvin, we believe in hiring talent from a wide variety of backgrounds which makes our organization stronger.