Harrier is an award-winning Australian total talent business, offering recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), contingent workforce solutions, strategic human resources consulting and talent technology services. We deliver world-class solutions, talented people and innovative technologies that enable people and organisations to thrive.
In line with our purpose of ‘Talent for Tomorrow’, we enable our customers to achieve their strategic and operational talent objectives. Our collaborative and values-based approach translates through our teams, fostering a culture of passion, quality and authenticity.
Harrier is excited to be partnering with one of the largest global providers of hospitality services to support their talent agenda. Fundamental to their ongoing success, our customer will leverage the partnership with Harrier to pipeline and hire their very own talent for tomorrow.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to hire an immediately available Talent Acquisition Specialist who is specifically experienced in recruiting chefs (head, line, sous etc). The role is based in Perth, with hybrid working on offer and you will join an existing team of Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialists.
Whilst the position is initially offered on a short-term contract basis, genuine on-going opportunities exist for the right candidates.
If you are an experienced TA professional, agency side or internal, are experiened in attracting and sourcing chefs with a strong understanding of the culinary industry, then we want to hear from you!
Our ideal TA Specialist will bring the following attributes and capability to this dynamic and powerful hiring hub:
- Volume talent acquisition within the hospitality sector and a strong focus on chefs
- End-to-end talent acquisition: demonstrating the capability to follow process and align communication and updates to candidates and hiring managers throughout the process
- Proactive sourcing and talent attraction; knowing the right channels to identify potential chef candidates, including online job boards, social media, networking events and industry partnerships
- Talent pool creation management and optimisation; demonstrating an understanding of the candidate market and aligning talent for future opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in managing priorities and achieving hiring targets based on organisation and effective job requisition management
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven commitment to candidate and hiring manager care
What's on offer when you join Harrier?
- Internal TA opportunities that provide meaningful and engaging work
- A national team that aligns to our purpose: Talent for tomorrow
- Interesting projects such as TA reviews and recommendations, technology innovation, inclusion and diversity initiatives, employee value proposition optimisation and leading market research and thought leadership
Investing in the professional development of our teams is critical for our success, if you are serious about your talent career and are interested in joining the Harrier team, please apply online. We look forward to connecting with you and exploring your career options with us further.